(1 - Ohana class pass “ $12.50” can be used as part of fee)
Be prepared to experience the following:
- Silence & Sounding
- Asana (Yoga) Practice
- Learning Circle - (mindfulness/discussion)
- Restorative Practice (light touch)
- Yoga Nidra (lead based meditation)
* Tea & a light snack will be served
during learning circle.
* Wear comfortable clothing
* $5.00 from each fee will be donated to
Silver Linings - before, during & after cancer
Brought to you by 3 really good eggs;
Christina Misch, 200-CYA,
Linda Schnabel, CYA-500
Nicky Poulin, CYA-Gold
RSVP or e transfer fee to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Ohana 7057520294 or Nicky's Cell 7054930692
** We ask that all whom enter the room, enter in silence, find your mat, props and sit
in silence until the event starts. Doors open at 9:00am.
*** There is a challenge to this if you wish to participate as well
• Leading up to Saturday, advise those with whom you live that you are taking part in a silence challenge devoted to Inner Wisdom and self-growth. Set expectations so those around you understand your intention. Gain their buy-in. Invite them to join you!
• Upon awakening on Saturday morning, refrain from speaking, using technology, listening to music, writing, reading or engaging with anything other than your own thoughts and experience with silence.
If you want only to experience Saturday yoga and the workshop, just show up. There is no obligation to partake.
Restorative & Thai Touch Session April 27th from 2:00 to 4:00pm
Restorative & Thai Touch Session
Join Carol & Nicky on April 27th for a Restorative & Thai Touch Session.
Long restorative holds, light touch, gentle massage, meditation & more. A great way to treat your body mind and spirit. Session is offered to only eight participants to ensure that everyone gets lots of attention and care.